[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Game development Blog

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun May 24 18:46:15 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Marentes"
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 12:14 PM
Subject: [Coco] PopStar Pilot - Game development Blog

>I have added Chapter 21 to my PopStar Pilot game development blog.
>
> http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/PopstarPilot/
>
> Nick

Cool.

I missed your game blog the first time around and am happy you put it back
up. I devoured it in one reading like a Pacman on steroids gobbling up dots.
Consequently I'm looking forward to the new chapter.

You guys who have really mastered the Coco's sound and graphics amaze me.
An amazement that has never left me since I first saw Zaxxon running on a
Coco at Radio Shack way back when.  I've spent days (okay, weeks) in Skyrim
totally immersed in the environment, but the good ol' side-scrollers and
arcade-style games of that era are still my favorites.  To have new games of
that style for the Coco is beyond awesome.  So thanks to you guys for that.

I hope other folks with blogs will mention them on the list from time to
time for those who may have missed the original mention.