[Coco] REMZ Sprite Demo

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 24 11:58:50 EDT 2015

That's one of Rem's demos. He's the same guy who did the "CocoSID" demo. He also has several more demos, including a "texturing" demo.
Here's his home site. Just drop him and email and may send you the sources (really nice guy). The sources to CocoSID are already there for download. Not sure if the other demos include sources.

https://sites.google.com/site/rveilleux/coco3home/rems-coco-3-files

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/