[Coco] REMZ Sprite Demo

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun May 24 11:16:37 EDT 2015

All,

I was just bouncin' around various CoCo sites (I was actually trying to
find some kind of Blogspot site where there was some kind of discussion
on sound sampling rates - ? - no luck) - and eventually found this
linked off a 256-color discussion:

http://www.coco3.com/community/2009/11/horizontal-scrolling-sprite-demo/

I'm pretty sure I remember this posting from earlier, but what I am
wondering now is whether any of the source code and other build tools
were released?

Maybe they are included on the .DSK image - I don't have my emulator or
CoCo system handy to look, unfortunately...

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona