[Coco] [SPAM] Sdc question

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun May 24 09:41:30 EDT 2015

The Documents I've seen talk about manipulating the files on the PC with a card reader. The Only CoCo Commands I see allow viewing and changing directories as well as mounting the .dsk files. I have seen no CoCo commands that let you manage the files and folders from the CoCo.

The card reader is the only option I see.