[Coco] Nitros9 build fails

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:44:02 EDT 2015

I have it working now...

First, I was able to get lubuntu 15:04 working from a clean install
(rather than the upgrade I used before.

I found the amd64.deb files on Tormod's launchpad site for lwtools,
toolshed  and while I was at it, Xroar. I installed these manually using
dpkg; used hg to download the nitros9 repo, and, after installing make
(not included in lubuntu distro) I am able to build the repo.

Thanks Tormod

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia