[Coco] FPGA CoCo's

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 17:25:55 EDT 2015

AFAIK Dave the code for Microsoft Basic Grant has releases as freeware.  I have another copy of his Basic for the SBC he released and Kip has gotten permission from Grant to use it in his project for the Kipper Bus.  Grant does state that it can only be used for non-commercial purposes.  He has also released the AS9 assembler from his site to compile it on a PC as well.

Bill Nobel