[Coco] Burning ROM question

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 08:46:29 EDT 2015

Excellent, thanks Daniel

--- Original Message ---

From: "Daniel Campos" <daniel.campus at gmail.com>
Sent: May 21, 2015 8:35 AM
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Burning ROM question

Joe,

They are not unicorns, but are not cheap also.
I have one Transtronics Pocket Programmer that can burn any old EPROM
that you can imagine, including the 68764/68766. It works like a charm!

https://secure.transtronics.com/osc/product_info.php/cPath/55/products_id/621

Daniel

On 21/05/2015 09:30, Joe Grubbs wrote:
> Yeah it has a 28 pin ZIF socket. I'd rather use it than try to hunt down a burner with a 24 pin socket, which seem to be like unicorns these days.
>

>> From: zippster278 at gmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 07:27:00 -0500
>> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
>> Subject: Re: [Coco] Burning ROM question
>>
>> That would make the physical connections, but you’ll have to check the data sheet to find out
>> what the 68766 requires as a programming procedure/voltages/etc and make sure your programmer
>> is able to do that.
>>
>> Your burner accepts 28 pins but not 24?
>>
>> - Ed

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.