[Coco] Strange issue with Drivewire 4.3.3o

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 17:50:17 EDT 2015

Hi Bruce, I do know that the Mac has issues with Java beyond 10.6.  My own Mac when Yosemite came out I had to wait a couple of months brefore a update happened that I was able to get back Drivewire.  Boisy is working on the direct Non Java version version for the Mac in Xcode. I wish I could help him, but I know not much of the Cocoa interface.

Bill Nobel