[Coco] Need a part

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:39:36 EDT 2015

Look here: https://solarbotics.com/product/28671/

or buy 7 x 330 Ohm 1/4 Watt resistors at radio shack and a 14 pin dil socket.

Cut the wires from the resistors so that 1/3 th of the wire is still there, and the bend them.
Place the resistors in the socket and if you want secure them with a bit of solder then go ahead. But not really necessary. Then place the socket in place of the terminator.

succes

camillus

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]