[Coco] VIP Writer 3

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Sat May 16 10:51:29 EDT 2015

Thanks Rogelio
Sean

Albuquerque,  NM USA

    I've gotten my $1 DMP-130 printer working, ordered a ribbon and some
> fanfold paper, and I've been playing with word processors.  I was wondering
> if anyone has a manual for VIP Writer 3, the Coco3 version or any of the
> other CC3 VIP library they would like to share or sell? I've been looking
> at the older VIP manual available but there are some things different in
> the newer version.

The CoCo 3 version of the manual is basically the same as for the CoCo 1/2
VIP Writer one with only 5 or 6 pages designed to be glued on top of the
original ones, these had the extra features explained. Let me dig through
the documentation bookcase, I know I have the VIP Writer III book
somewhere, will scan and post the addendum sheets.

-- RP