[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

Boisy Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Fri May 15 09:29:06 EDT 2015

Such a shame. It seems our Brazilian CoCo friends have come out en masse over the past few years. As a group, they are one of the most prolific and dedicated when it comes to the CoCo. I’m very impressed with these guys.
—
Boisy G. Pitre
CoCo Projects Coordinator
http://www.cloud9tech.com <http://www.cloud9tech.com/>