[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 09:18:26 EDT 2015

I've sold at least 3 or 4 CoCo related items to our friends in Brazil, and that has to be one of the most challenging countries to try to ship to from the US. Still, I was in and out of the post office in minutes. You just have to fill out a customs form which isn't a big deal. With that said, shipping to Canada is easy peasy. There really should never be a reason to exclude Canada unless of course the package is prohibitively large or heavy.