[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 15 07:17:13 EDT 2015

I'm the seller. Unfortunately, I can't claim anything, except that it's grey. I got the MPI in a lot purchase a few months ago, but my health will not let me continue much research into it, so I am selling the entire lot of stuff. I only responded because I saw mention of another one, and thought mine would be less expensive.

Who knows, it might be VERY valuable. :)