[Coco] OpenCoCo Projects

Fri May 15 01:19:28 EDT 2015

I was able to find the list of projects on OpenCoCo.

http://opencoco.net/gf/project/r63/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Ftrunk%2F

The webmaster was going to work on some of these projects but I see no work after the initial loading of the sources.

The webmaster may have additional related files.

The list is "OpenCoCo.rtf". I included the "OpenCoCo.123" in the "OpenCoCo.zip".

I "scraped" the file list off the website and it may or may not be complete.

How I got the sources is not in my memory but I got a few somehow.

If somebody can convert the rtf to useful text please post it.

SHF

VCCX
unixlib library
Test SVN