[Coco] MShell

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 00:59:36 EDT 2015

Well I don’t have the vfy executable, I can say what I have is different.  Yes c.link is very different form rlink.  c.link has more handling for C itself (the whole stack arrangement).  Rlink is designed more for straight ML.

As for L3 Gene I am making progress, except I currently have to merge Clock & Clock2 back together, as Clock to get it to work.  Also IOMAN has issues as well, with the latest updates to Nitros9.

Bill Nobel