[Coco] MShell

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 22:59:45 EDT 2015

Hi Gene & Bill,  I have been watching your guys' posts and want to throw a tid bit of what I have for RMA.  I have 2 versions of rma that don’t match you guys for crc or size.  Here is what I got:

filename	size		crc
rma		$4EAF	$F830D9
rma.6309	$5C27	$E86F73

As far as I remember I got these from one of the archives, they both work very well, but I have not taken it to data limits yet for symbol tables, etc…

Bill Nobel