[Coco] OS-9 Library generation

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 13 22:35:11 EDT 2015

Gene, I'm in no hurry. What I have works until I have better :-)
BTW, I sent another private email to see if it gets stuck again. The only thing that changed on this end (as far as me) was that I switched to Firefox browser and AOL hates Firefox. They sponser their own version of Internet Explorer, and if you don't use it, it gives your browser hell. I didn't ever use it :-)
I sent the first email you posted with firefox. I sent the new one with IE like I always have before.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com