[Coco] CoCo 1 Screw Sizes? Anyone Know?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 13 22:09:45 EDT 2015

Wow, screws? I have owned at one time or another, at least 10 or more Cocos (1,2s, & 3s), and now have 3 working and 2 down at the moment.... I don't remember any having screws past the first month or two of ownership. Except , maybe my first 16k Coco 2... but I eventually took the screws out of that one to see if it was an easy upgrade, only to find it was one with the 8 soldered chips. I never upgraded it... and never put the screws back in.
My brand new Coco 3 in 87 lost it's screws about 5 days after purchase when my 512k upgrade arrived in the mail from Performance Peripherals. I was always hacking on something inside so I just left them all out. Same with my drives. I was always changing them in and out, so the case screws stayed out.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com