[Coco] Cassette Cable

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed May 13 14:34:13 EDT 2015

I know money can be tight these days for many, but the value of something like this shouldn't be overlooked. I'd be surprised if one can be built for $6 unless you already had a stock of the needed connectors and wire. Buying single connectors and wire by the foot is much more expensive than in bulk. Given that a cable like this is required for Cassette Data transfer, I personally think the $15 from Cloud 9 is a bargain. And of course there's ebay. Shipping can add up fast too.