[Coco] Font editor for OS9/NitrOS-9 Level 2?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed May 13 01:05:26 EDT 2015

The expanded fonts use characters 32-255 ($20-$FF). 0-31 are reserved for display codes for cursor control, etc. BASIC09 supports CHR$(x), and as Robert mentioned, it is easy to do in assembly language. I had made 2 fonts to go with it (IBM ANSI, and an ISO font to allow some special characters from web pages), but I didn't make a font editor to do the expanded character set. Can't remember if anybody else dead... Perhaps one of the current NitrOS9 coders knows?
I can't remember if DISPLAY supports characters >$7F... I thought it did, but I may be remembering that wrong.

Sent from my iPhone