[Coco] Fwd: failure notice

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue May 12 20:03:38 EDT 2015

Gene, that about the same info that's in the text I linked by TK. Adding a small routine to Sleuth for a header of 62CD type to read those seqences just as it reads a standard OS9 header sequence would be possible (but not easy), and allow the diassembler to start at the proper entry point which is after all that data. It would be an interesting project, but not until I finish the plate I've already filled :-)
I hope to get some time to work on a Sleuth GUI when I get some of this other stuff on it's way to a release. Sleuth has a good, solid disassembly core and could be an easy to use piece of software with a good GUI.
Maybe someday.....

Now to find out what's adding those two bytes to my rofs. I suspect it's the repo version of RMA...

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com