[Coco] Coco printers

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue May 12 19:38:42 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 12 May 2015 17:33:45 abqpenmaster wrote:
> Is geneslinuxbox.net your website? It says "server not found"

Gotta use the whole thing, including the :6309/gene.  The line in the sig
s/b clickable and you are here.

I just checked at localhost:6309/gene and it was there.  I have a router
problem if its not there for you.  The :6309 gets it off the ISP blocked
port 80, (thats exactly so they can BS you into using, and paying them
for, their own server farm, but I'm a cheap old coot) and I figured I
may as well pay a little homage to the 6309, so that became the default
port I use.  The router does a port forward to this machine.

That port is not otherwise committed, but despite that, googles robots
found it the first day it was up all those years ago.

> SR
> Albuquerque,  NM USA

> My $0.02 (adjust for inflation since 1934)  ;-)
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)