[Coco] Idea: Sudoku

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon May 11 16:37:31 EDT 2015

Joe,
I need to verify what John has sent(been planting). At that point, we will probably update the distribution .dsk and you can DL and FLASH away.... I'll let you know when it is checked out.

Back from SE MN, farm #2 planted, tractor and gear home....back to electronics again......
Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com