[Coco] Idea: Sudoku

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon May 11 15:28:04 EDT 2015

I don't have images available for general download, sorry.  The future
disposition of COCODOKU is undetermined at this time.

However, I did release COCODOKU and Follow CoCo! images to Mark for
pre-loading on his new miniFLASH cartridge.  So, you may want to
check-out what he has available:

	http://www.cloud9tech.com/

Note that I don't know if Mark has started pre-loading COCODOKU on
his miniFLASH cartridges yet or not.  If that is a motivating factor
for you to buy a miniFLASH, then I suggest that you make that clear
to Mark when ordering.

John