[Coco] Help with dumping various EPROMS

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Mon May 11 06:01:14 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

I read something about that range, too, but it wasn't clear to me which
is why I asked on this list.

I've since learned that a couple of my 16K EPROMS are actually 2
different DOS's that are stored as hi and lo.  I'm still trying to look
up how to perform the bank switching to access either of them.

Thanks!

-Ron