[Coco] Component video for CoCo2

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 22:27:55 EDT 2015

This Component Video circuit should work with any 6847 chip, so I believe the MC10 could also benefit. And since it produces standard RGB output levels with high precision, I suspect it will work nicely with a myriad of off the shelf RGB-VGA adapters

In lieu of this, Ed is currently producing Composite A/V boards for the CoCo2, which work very well if your tv/monitor has the inputs.