[Coco] Help with dumping various EPROMS

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Sun May 10 21:52:29 EDT 2015

Hello all,

New to the list and recently getting back to using my CoCo after more
years than I'd like to count...  :)

I opened up one of my Distro Super Controllers and noticed I populated 3
of the 4 available banks with various EPROMS I had burned a while back.
These include Extended ADOS3, RGB-DOS & CDOS.  I'd like to dump all of
these to diskette for backups just in case I would ever want to burn
additional copies or use them in an emulator (if possible).

I'm still trying to remember how to do this - I know I can do it with a
SAVEM command, but need to know the address ranges.  These are all 28
pin EPROMS.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks!

-Ron