[Coco] CoCo Disk System Power Supply Issue...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun May 10 00:50:29 EDT 2015

Just a wee bit Gene... :)

I do have a technical background in electronics, but it's been many years since I did anything with it, and I'm very rusty. I've been mostly on the software side for several years. My PC Hardware knowledge is much better than my CoCo at this point, but most PC stuff is swapping cards, power supplies, etc.  I also will admit that I was pretty tired when I was looking at my system and posted that message, so that didn't help either.

In any case, I've been wanting dust off the hardware skills working on things lately so this CoCo is a good place to start. Next up is to replace a broken switch for a Reverse Video Mod in the CoCo 1, check and cleanup some other things inside, get it all tested before I spend a bunch of time on cleaning up the case which may include a paint job once I've got it solid electronically. :)