[Coco] CM-8 monitor

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sat May 9 11:20:57 EDT 2015

  Well HECK!!
  One of my CM-8 monitors has died. I thought I had a service manual for
it but, I suppose I don't as I can't find it.
  I'm wondering if anyone has built a PDF (or something) of the service
manual for this darned monitor.

  Right now, I will have to disassemble the computer to find out what I
did to connect it through a DB-9 on the cabinet before I can use my
other monitor that is in use on another CC3 AFTER I take that one apart
to find out what I did to use THAT monitor. Darn me! for not keeping
notes and not making both systems the same...I think.

  George(the dummy)