[Coco] John from GIMESHIP

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:00:50 EDT 2015

I know that soon after he posted some 'pre-orders' on eBay for a few
devices, like a cart based mouse adapter, which never went fulfilled (I
know because I bought one) he and his father disappeared from the CoCo
scene. On eBay I think he went by the name shadownightwarrior, and he
continued to have items up for sale for quite a while.