[Coco] RGB2VGA Convertors

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu May 7 23:05:48 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,
I am currently working on getting the Altera DE-0 Nano programming software functional.  I have made an error in the gender of the 2 - 2x20 connectors and I'm waiting for parts to make little 1" cables.  I have male connectors on both boards to mate together.  OOPS!  More on that story later.  As soon as I get the DE-0 Nano program, I'll start testing as I clobbered on old IDE cable to begin testing before the rest of the cable parts get here.  I have not been able to find my roll of flat ribbon cable to make the CoCo 3 to RGTB2VGA Converter cables so I had to order another roll.  I hope it will come in soon.  I do apologize for taking so long to get this together.  Just a little longer.  I really want to get this project to bed.  Thanks for the inquiry.  I hope you understand.  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com