[Coco] Yet another Kickstarter that might be of interest

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 7 11:09:27 EDT 2015

On Thursday 07 May 2015 10:16:47 Salvador Garcia wrote:
> nScope
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nscope/nscope-a-lab-for-every-lap
>top/posts/1219711
>

> Website:
> http://nscope.org/

Looks like a cute idea, for lower bandwidth stuff.  But I don't see how
even a 20 Mhz response can be shoved thru a USB port.  OTOH, how can ypu
judge.  Ah, the other link says 4Mhz, or about the same as my DSO1 but
with the pc's screen as a much larger output format.  This is not fast
enough to do real troubleshooting of a running coco circuit.  But like
my DSO1, it can do a good job on my cnc'd machinery.

> Salvador

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)