[Coco] Upgrade MPI?

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu May 7 10:15:30 EDT 2015

The uncertainty with this type of issue is whether it will cause actual damage. Fact is, it is not 500mA going through those lines so the CoCo3 won't go out in a blaze of glory. Since the current is minimal there is that chance hat the short will not fry the GIME. But... of course there is a but... if a perfect storm is created then damage can occur. What this means is that CoCo 3 #12999 might live a long and fruitful life alongside an un-upgraded MPI and never feel the heat while CoCo 3 #14778 might get jolted into a parallel universe right after the MPI is connected to it. The question here is: Which of these two CoCo 3s do I own? As a wise man once asked: Do you feel lucky punk? :-)

Salvador