[Coco] Upgrade MPI?

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Thu May 7 09:16:28 EDT 2015

What are the "symptoms" of a non-upgraded MPI? I have one connected to my
CoCo 3 today, and everything seems to work fine. Is there a specific
operation we could perform that would demonstrate the issue?

I recall someone on the list was working on a modern MPI replacement. Is
that project at the point where a kit or finished product is available to
purchase?

Thanks!

christopher