[Coco] [TRS-80 / Color Computer] The ever-lovable Steve Bjork! ; -)

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 23:34:32 EDT 2015

Wow this must be a Facebook group record for posts.  I just witnessed a MASS posting on John Linvilles post about Steve Bjork on Facebook that has got to be a record. And it’s still going.  To top it all off I finally got to have a brief chat with Rick Adams (Author of Shanghai) That I and Allan Dekok ported his game to OS-9, for the first time in 25 years.  I never thought I would get to have a chat with him. THANK YOU Rick!!!!!

Bill Nobel