[Coco] Grant Searles SBC

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed May 6 20:31:18 EDT 2015

Hi Matthew,
I played around with several capacitance values on my breadboard version 4 years ago and never did decide on which one to use.  I'll try it on my Kipper SBC as I forgot to put one on the reset line as well as the breadboard.  That maybe one of the reasons why I didn't get an output on the serial port at the CoCoFEST.  Thank you for the suggestion.  I had forgotten about that.  You are the man!  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com