[Coco] Upgrade MPI?

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed May 6 19:28:34 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Pruitt"
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Upgrade MPI?

By the way, I'm not trying to be a smart aleck.  I'd really like to know.  I
remember reading an article by, I believe, Marty Goodman, about the PAL.  He
definitely stressed having the MPI upgraded, but I only recall him
emphasizing program corruption and data loss, not hardware damage.  Of
course it's been 25 years or so since I read it, so I could be remembering
incorrectly.