[Coco] OT: 3D Printers...

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:06:16 EDT 2015

I wish I'd known about this Kickstarter for the Tiko earlier, I would've
jumped in... and should be staying closer to the developments in 3D
printing in general.  The Peachy Printer (from Saskatchewan) looked
interesting (using a liquid resin and lasers) for being super low cost;
however, they seem to still be tinkering with the mechanics.  The
Solidoodle Press (New York) is another extruder printer that has an appeal.

Tiko3D is actually from Oshawa, Ontario.  I've joined their announcement
list for non-Kickstarter ordering, likely by November...

Shain