[Coco] CoCo came in handy as a terminal

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 20:01:22 EDT 2015

Because the CoCo was already connected via one of my RS232 paks, I just used the software that is loaded in its ROM; Presumably it's much like Color Compac. And this was a straight up serial rs232 connection via getty (think old school host/terminal). Networking wasn't enabled at this point, so telnet or ssh didn't work. :)