[Coco] Drivewire/Superdriver feature request, and questions

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:56:05 EDT 2015

A live cd is a very good idea, no need to go to the trouble of installing
Linux just for this.  There may be ways still to image the zip disk with
Windows too, I just don't know them  (but I know Linux can image
anything).  dd is a common Unix utility but I don't know that every Linux
flavor in the world includes it.  Most live disks probably do, or contain
some similar tool.

At this point, your issue is more generic and not actually coco specific.
The question is really "how do I image a zip disk to a file using a PC?"  I
suspect there are a lot more people in the world who know how to do that
than there are people who know what a coco is :)  You might find Google
turns up guides or that Linux user groups that have information on how to
do it.  Until you have the contents of the zip disk in an image, no need to
limit your search to coco related things.  I'm not trying to say you won't
find help here,  but expanding your options might turn up more answers.