[Coco] disk image software question

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:51:51 EDT 2015

Depending on your Desktop PC's specs and OS you have installed.  You can
use many types of utilities.

On my windows system I have used
http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
This utility for windows is also the default utility that is used to work
with the disk images for the Raspberry Pi when writing out a image to a
(micro)SD(HC) card(s).

On both Mac OS-X and Linux you can use "dd" to image the disk.

I used dd on my linux box to image my OS-9 L2 Zip 100 disk.  Plus I also
used dd to image my OS-9/68K Zip 250 disk I was using as well without any
problems.

|David Ladd|