[Coco] Color Basic versions

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue May 5 13:05:32 EDT 2015

I don't know how the various versions interact. But, I would just use Color
BASIC 1.2 with Extended Color BASIC 1.1 to have the newest bug-fixed ROMS.

I have 7 Color BASIC 1.2 ROMS if anyone needs one.

At this late date, I'd think you can burn replacement ROMs without anyone
raising a fuss as long as you don't start selling them on eBay.

-[ Al ]-