[Coco] Just got a call from my "computer technician"

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun May 3 21:30:35 EDT 2015

On Sunday 03 May 2015 18:03:25 William Mikrut wrote:
> I knew a guy who went into straight  'special person' mode with these
> guys:
>
> "HI... will you be my friend...."
>
> He even kept a window salesman on  the line for 30 minutes only to
> have the salesman find out he was interested in windows for his bomb
> shelter.

Windows, in a bomb shelter?  As one techie friend was fond of saying,
gee, I just checked and we don't have some more of those...

These guys are out of balance anyway, so I sure am not going to give them
more than the time of day, in some time zone half way around the planet.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)