[Coco] Just got a call from my "computer technician"

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sun May 3 01:00:19 EDT 2015

On 5/2/2015 9:03 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 02 May 2015 19:24:07 James C. Hrubik wrote:
>> Heh.  I got that call too.  At the supper table.  Since I’ve only got
>> one 15 year old PC and the rest of my machines are Macs, I told him I
>> didn’t have Windows and asked if he could fix my Doors.  That
>> short-circuited him — he kept muttering Doors?  Doors?  My kids were
>> nearly rolling on the floor laughing...
> ROTFLMAO!  If you want a real no-nonsense take on something, all you have
> to do is wait till Jim posts his response.  Love it.
>
> Something about old age & treachery comes to mind.  Been known to apply
> it myself.
  LMAO2
  Reminds me of back in the 70s, some guy would call my house several
times a day asking for someone my wife and I do not know. She would tell
him that we don't know this person.
  Finally, one night he called again asking for that same person. I was
about to sit down for dinner, so I told him that the person was outside
and I would go get him. I said "Hang On".
  Sat down for dinner and a couple hours later, I remembered the phone
was off the hook. Hung it up and never had that call again.
George R.