[Coco] Just got a call from my "computer technician"

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat May 2 19:24:07 EDT 2015

Heh.  I got that call too.  At the supper table.  Since I’ve only got one 15 year old PC and the rest of my machines are Macs, I told him I didn’t have Windows and asked if he could fix my Doors.  That short-circuited him — he kept muttering Doors?  Doors?  My kids were nearly rolling on the floor laughing...

On May 2, 2015, at 3:10 PM, John Guin <johnguin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I managed to keep the guy on line for almost 15 minutes.  I felt pretty good that at least I could slow down the scam a little, tiny bit.
>
> John

The words of a man are the clothes of his soul.
——— Sayings of Grandpa Jim, c. 2015