[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video, then converted to HDMI

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri May 1 12:34:51 EDT 2015

Yep. ditto here.

Doubt never even entered my mind.  But heck yeah I want to see a picture.  I
want to know if it looks like something I want to pursue for myself.

I've purchased an RGB2VGA from Kip and am waiting on that.  I'm hoping Louis
will be selling his turtles soon as I will buy one of those.

So I'm basically sticking my irons in the fire of anything that can get me a
better Coco display than the CM8.  So heck yeah I want to see a picture.
But not because of doubt, but out of enthusiasm.