[Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 31 21:17:01 EDT 2015

There seems to be a blind spot covering portions of at least 3 of the house
codes when using the RS232 pak.

At first I thought it was a logic error in my code. Turns out it wasn't.
Though I introduced a few trying to fix this problem.

I swapped out the CM17A and the TM751 with others and still I have these
blind spots, so it's not my X10 modules. And I don't have these blind spots
with my PC's serial port using the same modules.

This could be an RS232 pak issue. It should have sufficient power and it
operates most of the house codes, both upper and lower banks of unit codes.
I've eliminated all other potential sources of the problem (that I can think
of) and yet I still have these blind spots.  I don't have a second RS232 pak
to test it out on.  Though I don't expect it would give different results.

If any one has any ideas, please toss them at me.

I will continue to refine my program, though working on something that only
does a portion, even a large portion, of what it is intended to do annoys
the hell out of me.