[Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 30 09:21:43 EDT 2015

Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box.

The .dsk file containing the binary and the assembly file is located at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls4cw9br2u1w369/zap.dsk?oref=e

and the assembly file alone in .txt format is located at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7od6d4zrvepl53/zap.asm?oref=e

Here is what the .hlp file looks like, which pretty much explains the
program.

Zap - Version 0.0.4 Beta

For use with the CM17A Interface

Usage:

Where:
      housecode  = A - P
      unitcode     = 1 - 16
      command   = [o]n or o[f]f

Examples:
      zap A1F or zap a 1 f

I reworked the parameter processing in this version so that you no longer
have to use a leading zero on single-digit unit numbers.

The command parameter can still be passed in upper case or lower case, with
or without spaces.  It helps in keeping crontabs orderly.

I'll tweak this release bit, and then add an "all lights on" and "all lights
off" command to the next release.