[Coco] tandy 512k board and the triad board & MPI test

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 29 09:57:21 EDT 2015

I'll add to what Stephen has said.

Heat is the destruction of most electronic devices, Triad uses 1/20th the power that DRAM boards use in the CoCo. Technology gives us this.

Think of it like a car and MPG....The CoCo is doing the same work at 1/20th of the effort. The CoCo's transformer, +5v regulator/pass transistor and SALT chip thank you for the reduced load.

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com