[Coco] Coco Disassembler

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Thu Mar 26 17:08:32 EDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Tim, that's pretty close to what I'm looking for :-)
> Are the sources available and if so, what language & platform?

https://github.com/tlindner/Stream -or- https://github.com/tlindner/Stream/wiki

It's Obj-C and really tied closely to the Cocoa GUI framework used by Mac OS X.

> Also, does it do disk files (and virtual disks)?

It does. I stopped working on it because it didn't scale very well. I
have a 2GHz machine and I didn't like how unresponsive the software
became when looking into moderately sized streams, (like two sided 8"
disks).

> I remember seeing this a few years back and thinking it could be VERY useful given a few enhancements. Those being 6309 support, and OS9 support.
>
> At the moment, I need this for an RSDOS disassembly, but OS9 support would be AWSOME!
>
> I would be willing to contribute in anyway possible to add the enhancements (if needed).

Converting it to a different GUI framework (for Windows, or Linux)
would be a large task, but be my guest to fork it.

tim lindner